Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wishful, soon to be reality, dreaming...


So yesterday was a pretty great day.  I had an interview for a different position at work...Not sure what's going to happen with that or what the Lord wants to happen with that...But I had some time to kill before the Bayside Volunteer Appreciation Night so went and did what every girl does when they have free time...I went and shopped...I found out one of our local discount shops has really cute maternity clothes....Got a pair of really cute maternity jeans from H&M for $10 and I just couldn't resist this shirt....Although I am officially only 10 weeks....I can't wait to get a little bigger baby bump so I can wear this shirt.....

Excited for whatever the Lord has to come...and hoping the nausea ends soon...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment